Saturday, August 22, 2009

Update on the Spain Situation

Well after things earlier this week looked extremely down with finding out because of my parents having to pay my car bill, car insurance and phone bill they are having to hold some of their bills for it. Well then God Blessed me with 3 days subbing this year already, could be possibly more to come. Well so I thought I was going to add $200 to my soon to be open Spain Trip Only Bank Account. But instead that money has to go to my parents to make the their bills. Which is rightfully theirs.

Well today a runner/coach named Dara Ford has just donated some money to help get me to Spain. This money will allow me to take my first step towards getting there. I am also lucky enough to have been given the help by some other facebook friends, Lisa Smith-Batchen and Claire Mchugh Gilles. These 2 ladies are helping collect money from other amazing ultra runners to help make my dream come true. All I can say is THANK YOU to all who have donated to these ladies. You are truly amazing people. May God Bless and keep you safe in his arms. And Good Luck to you in all your running adventures that are ahead for you.

So things might be looking up. Thanks to the kindness of you. Especially to Dara, Claire, and Lisa. Also on Monday I was blessed by someone who did something amazing for me and I can't thank this person enough for what they did. They are also a part of helping to make my dreams come true. You are truly a kind kind person Thank you. So I am actually having a feeling that this might happen. That my dream might come true. That I might be headed to Spain for the World Trophy 50k Championships. And it is all because of the kindness of a few humans. But there is a glimmer of hope now.

I have a big goal that I need to do a lot a lot a lot of work to get there. But I am going to go out and give it my all for you. I want to make you proud.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.Aesop

Kindness, like a boomerang, always returns. ~Author Unknown

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson


2 comments:

  1. Lisa is one of my favorite people in the world. Just a wonderful human being. I am not surprised at all to hear that she's helping you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know she seems to be. She believes in my and is trying to help make my dreams come true. It takes someone special to help someone else, especially someone you don't know. What a blessing I have been given in her and her few friends that are willing to help her by helping me.

    ReplyDelete